RETURNS & CLAIMS
- Claims should be made directly to the carrier when damage occurs during delivery.
- No return merchandise will be accepted without an authorization number. This number must be on the outside of the package(s). All other packages will be refused and sent back to the customer. Have your invoice number ready when calling for an authorization number. Authorization numbers will be VOID after 30 days. C.O.D. packages will not be accepted.
- Tiger Claw will arrange UPS pickup only on defective merchandise, or mis-shipments.
- Any shortage or wrong items received must be reported within 10 days. No claims will be accepted after 10 days for those reasons.
FOR DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE
- Contact your sales representative to get a Return Authorization Number (RMA Number) within 20 days of your purchase.
- Tiger Claw will repair and/or replace at NO CHARGE.
- After 20 days, repairs can be made at a quoted charge.
FOR NEW MERCHANDISE SUITABLE FOR RETURN
- Returns will be accepted for exchange, in-house credit, or a full refund within 20 days.
- After 20 days up to 40 days from the date of purchase, there will be a 15% restocking fee.
- Between 40 days and 90 days from the date of purchase, there will be a 25% restocking fee.
- After 90 days, merchandise will not be accepted for return.
- If merchandise is soiled, dirty, worn, washed, not in its original package, or altered in any way, it will not be accepted.
- Customized merchandise is not returnable unless it is defective.
- Discontinued or clearance merchandise is not suitable for return.
VIDEOS/BOOKS/DVD ROM RETURN POLICY
Please be informed that these items are non-refundable. Items can be exchanged for the same title, if defective or damaged upon receipt. Please call 1-800-821-5090 for a Return Authorization Number.
- EXCLUSIVE xXx: Return of Xander Cage – Tony Jaa Featurette on KungFuMagazine.com’s YouTube channel
January, 13, 2017
- The Silk Road Kung Fu Tour Part 16 & Sumo for MMA
January, 11, 2017
- Assassin’s Creed, Focusing Emptiness, & the Shaolin Experience
December, 29, 2016
- JAN+FEB 2017 Kung Fu Tai Chi, Jason Bourne, & The Art and Science of Staff Fighting
December, 13, 2016