Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully. All customers of Tiger Claw agree to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. By utilizing our services or purchasing our products, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
Tiger Claw customers have two ordering methods available to them:
from 8:30AM to 6:30PM Pacific
There is no minimum order required except on customized merchandise.
- All credit card payments are processed by a secured professional institution. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
Shipping and Handling
- Shipping rates are 9% of order with $7.00 minimum shipping charge for UPS and ground service to commercial address.
- Residential shipping - add $3.00 or current UPS rate.
- 3-day, 2nd & Next Day delivery are available. Please call our office for quotes.
- Shipping charges to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico will be current actual UPS shipping charges. Shipping by US Postal Service will be their current shipping fee plus $5.00 handling. We cannot currently ship internationally.
- UPS charges additional handling fees for oversized merchandise such as our long weapons, filled punching bags and karate mats. Please call our sales reps for details.
- Customer will be responsible for all freight costs on any undeliverable or refused packages. Packages will be reshipped at the request of the customer only.
- Pick Up orders will have a handling charge of $3.00 (CA retail orders only).
Residents of California and Tennessee will be charged the current sales tax on purchases.
Returns & Claims
- Claims should be made directly to the carrier when damage occurs during delivery.
- No return merchandise will be accepted without an authorization number. This number must be on the outside of the package(s). All other packages may be refused and returned to the customer. Please have your invoice number ready when calling for an authorization number. Authorization numbers will be VOID after 30 days. C.O.D. packages will not be accepted.
- Tiger Claw will arrange UPS pickup only on defective merchandise, or mis-shipments.
- Any shortage or wrong items received must be reported within 14 days. No claims will be accepted after 14 days for these issues.
For Defective Merchandise
- Contact your sales representative to get a Return Authorization Number (RMA Number) within 20 days of your purchase.
- Tiger Claw will repair and/or replace at NO CHARGE.
- After 20 days, repairs may be available for a quoted charge.
For New Merchandise Suitable For Return
- Returns will be accepted for exchange, in-house credit, or a full refund within 20 days on resellable, new-condition merchandise.
- After 20 days up to 40 days from the date of purchase, there may be a 15% restocking fee.
- Between 40 days and 90 days from the date of purchase, there may be a 25% restocking fee.
- After 90 days, merchandise may not be accepted for return.
- If merchandise is soiled, dirty, worn, washed, not in its original package, or altered in any way, it will not be accepted.
- Customized merchandise is not returnable unless it is defective.
- Discontinued or clearance merchandise is not accepted for return.
Videos/Books/DVD Rom Return Policy
Videos, Books, DVDs, or other printed matter are non-refundable. Items can be exchanged for the same title, if defective or damaged upon receipt. Please call 1-800-821-5090 for a Return Authorization Number.
What information do we collect?
When you establish a wholesale account with Tiger Claw, we will ask you for basic contact information, including: Business name, billing address, shipping address, contact phone numbers, owner name, proof of business, and other related information concerning your business.
How do we use your information?
We do not sell or solicit any of our customer’s data or information. We use the information we collect from you when you register for a wholesale account with Tiger Claw in the following ways:
- To allow us to quickly respond to any of your customer service needs.
- To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect customer information?
Tiger Claw is very conscious of your individual and business security concerns. Therefore, we have implemented several security measures to safeguard your confidential personal and business information. All of our client information is confidential. When you place orders online or access your account information it is on our secure server. All confidential or sensitive information you supply is transmitted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We do not store any credit card information.
Do we use “cookies” on tigerclaw.com?
Yes. A cookie is a small file that a site transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser. This enables us to keep a history of your purchases, should you decide to create an account with us.
By adjusting your browser settings, you can be warned each time a cookie is being sent to your computer or turn them completely off. If you turn your cookies off, you will not be able to login to the Tiger Claw website to place orders.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
Tiger Claw does not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties any of your personal or confidential information. The term ‘outside parties’ does not include any our parent company, Pioneer Interstate, Inc.’s divisions - e.g.: Kung Fu Tai Chi Magazine.
Can you remove or modify information you have provided to us?
Yes. You can at anytime request that your personal and/or business information be removed from the Tiger Claw website. Note that we will maintain your information in our internal computer system to service your transactions and for record keeping purposes. If you desire for all your information to be removed from our system (closing your account) please contact our customer service department at 1-800-334-3456.
Third party links from tigerclaw.com
Tiger Claw may include third party links on our website in an attempt to provide you with additional information. These linked sites will have separate and independent privacy polices. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of any linked site. Tiger Claw seeks to protect the integrity of out site and welcomes any feedback concerning linked sites.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
High Risk Activity
The products sold through TigerClaw.com, Tiger Claw’s catalog sales, or otherwise, include equipment and gear for martial arts, weight training, boxing, fitness and demonstration. Participation in these activities should be considered a high-risk sports activity. Your participation in any of these activities is at your own risk. Please consult with your personal physician, if necessary, before participating in any of these high-risk activities.
A Warning Regarding Martial Arts Weapons
Products sold and considered a weapon within this website or catalogue are intended for demonstration or display/collectible item only. Use and misuse of Martial Arts weapons involves serious risks, including injury, disability and death. Weapons are sold only for training under expert supervision, for demonstration forms, collection, or display. Inspect weapons before each use to ensure they are in proper condition. If any unsafe condition is observed, do not use the product. Do not use weapons for sparring or contact. Sales of certain items are governed by local, state, provincial, federal and international law. Weapons and items over 42” of length cannot be sent out of the United States. It is the buyer’s responsibility to check all applicable law concerning use, ownership, legal age and possession of any product offered by Tiger Claw. By purchasing any item, the buyer warrants compliance with all local, state, provincial, federal and international law, and that the buyer is legally able to purchase and sell all items being purchased from Tiger Claw’s website or catalogue. Tiger Claw disclaims any and all liability related to improper, illegal, unintended use or modification of weapons sold through the website or catalogue. The purchaser, user or participant assumes all risk of injury from any use. No weapons are sold to anyone under 18 years of age without parental consent. Some weapons may be prohibited in your area. Please check provincial and state statutes and local ordinances before ordering.
Assumption of Risk
By buying TIGER CLAW’s products, you understand and agree that martial arts, boxing, yoga, fitness, weight lifting, and demonstrations are high risk activities and, to the extent permitted by law, YOU EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME THE RISK OF DEATH OR OTHER PERSONAL INJURY SUSTAINED WHILE PARTICIPATING IN SUCH ACTIVITIES WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER FAULT of Tiger Claw including but not limited to equipment malfunction from whatever cause, or any other fault of Tiger Claw. Additionally, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Tiger Claw harmless from any third party claims arising from such High Risk Activities or Martial Arts Weapons or any other Tiger Claw product.
The entire content of www.tigerclaw.com, including but not limited to text, graphic images, or computer coding are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Tiger Claw. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of conducting business with Tiger Claw. Any other use, including but no limited to distribution, reproduction, transmission or display of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless Tiger Claw specifically authorizes it.
All trademarks, trade names or service marks of Tiger Claw or Pioneer Interstate, Inc. that are used on this site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tiger Claw or Pioneer Interstate, Inc. Logos, including, but not limited to the Tiger Claw, The Tiger Claw tiger, Sparmaster, Hayashi, Combat Sword, and TC 2000 are registered trademarks of Tiger Claw.
All product illustrations and specifications are based on the latest product information available. Many items are handmade and may vary slightly from the illustrations shown. Tiger Claw reserves the right to make changes at anytime without notice.
If a Tiger Claw product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Tiger Claw reserves the right to cancel or refuse any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order whether or not the order has been processed, been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has been charged for the product and the order has been cancelled or refused, Tiger Claw shall issue a credit to your credit card for the amount of the incorrect price.