Kung Fu Tai Chi, NINJASTAR, Real Steel, 1911 & Fire of Conscience
Our November/December 2011 issue is now available on the newsstands. Select bookstore outlets come with a DVD insert! This issue is available for iPad and Android via Zinio! With 1911 premiering at select locations in America, our column Chollywood Rising: Fant-ASIA versus Party-Line History is live online.
Rock ’em Sock ’em robots coached by Sugar Ray? Read REAL STEEL: Battling Maxo to MMA to Max by Gene Ching.
For October 2011, KungFuMagazine.com is once again holding our annual ninja photo contest NINJASTAR. Submit a photo of yourself and/or your hapless friends as Ninjas and you could win the NINJASTAR prize package, including a “KungFuMagazine.com’s NINJASTAR 2011” Trophy Ninja Fan, your photo published in full-page spread in Kung Fu Tai Chi magazine, and other special Ninja treats. The Top 5 finalists will each receive special Ninja prizes. To enter, visit KungFuMagazine.com’s NINJASTAR 2011.
Enter to win Fire of Conscience on DVD! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 10/20/2011. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- INTO THE BADLANDS & The Lost Warfare of India - March 17th, 2017
- Kung Fu Tai Chi cover story Family of Lions, Shaolin: Legend Meets Reality, INTO THE BADLANDS: Enter the Pig, Ming-Na Wen of Marvel's AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. & Concepts for Taiji Partner Training - March 10th, 2017
- THE GREAT WALL, JOHN WICK 2 & Win Enter the Mo Pai + Enter the Infinite by James Van Gelder - February 17th, 2017
- HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! Tai Chi in MMA & the Professor: Tai Chi’s journey west - February 8th, 2017
- Happy Lunar New Year! Year of the Flaming Cock, 2017 Year of the Rooster T-shirts xXx: Return of Xander Cage: Donnie, Tony, Bisping and Deepika - January 25th, 2017