Tiger Claw factories receive ISO certification
In 2009, the US Consumers Product Safety Commission required all companies to follow basic CPSIA requirements for all children’s products. These laws were due to the backlash against lead-tainted products and to ensure the safety of our children. For Tiger Claw, it was important to go beyond these basic CPSIA requirements. We are pleased to inform our customers that our factories have also been ISO compliant since August 2008. The ISO, the International Organization for Standardization, created a set of “standards to ensure desirable characteristics of products and services such as quality, environmental friendliness, safety, reliability, efficiency and interchangeability.” Receiving ISO certification informs consumers not only that our products are safe for our children, but also that they are made ethically and are environmentally sound.
Tiger Claw is proud of our factories for going above and beyond to obtain this certification in advance of its being required. Now you can buy and use Tiger Claw products knowing that Tiger Claw continues to stress the importance of quality.
Last 5 posts by gene
- SDAFF 2016, International Shaolin Wushu Festival, Reign of Assassins & The Lost Bladesman - November 1st, 2016
- Digital edition of Kung Fu Tai Chi (Nov+Dec 2016), the Silk Road & The Book on Immediate Self-Defense - October 14th, 2016
- 2016 Tiger Claw Elite Championships, Tai Chi Chuan Martial Applications & The Dynamic Power of Southern Shaolin Kung Fu - October 7th, 2016
- KUNG FU TAI CHI 25TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL is May 19-21, 2017 in San Jose, CA - October 4th, 2016
- Tiger Claw Elite Championships, Shaolin Sanda & Beyond the Battleground - September 28th, 2016