Tiger Claw factories receive ISO certification
In 2009, the US Consumers Product Safety Commission required all companies to follow basic CPSIA requirements for all children’s products. These laws were due to the backlash against lead-tainted products and to ensure the safety of our children. For Tiger Claw, it was important to go beyond these basic CPSIA requirements. We are pleased to inform our customers that our factories have also been ISO compliant since August 2008. The ISO, the International Organization for Standardization, created a set of “standards to ensure desirable characteristics of products and services such as quality, environmental friendliness, safety, reliability, efficiency and interchangeability.” Receiving ISO certification informs consumers not only that our products are safe for our children, but also that they are made ethically and are environmentally sound.
Tiger Claw is proud of our factories for going above and beyond to obtain this certification in advance of its being required. Now you can buy and use Tiger Claw products knowing that Tiger Claw continues to stress the importance of quality.
Last 5 posts by gene
- 2015 Tiger Claw Elite Championships & KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY, Silk Road, Form Practice & Ip Man Style Wing Chun - October 2nd, 2015
- Chen Qingzhou, Dolph Lundgren, the Bald Eagle, the Silk Road and Standing Qigong - September 24th, 2015
- The Mind Inside Tai Chi, Conflict Communication & the Silk Road Kung Fu Friendship Tour - September 4th, 2015
- THE CREATION OF WING CHUN, SKIN TRADE & HITMAN: AGENT 47 - August 24th, 2015
- SEP+OCT Kung Fu Tai Chi, BLACK BELT FITNESS FOR LIFE & FANTASTIC FOUR - August 7th, 2015