It’s not too late for Chocolate for Valentines…
Congratulations to our winners!
Save the date! On June 27th, 2009, we’ll be holding Tiger Claw’s KungFuMagazine.com Championship – at the San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, CA. Watch this site for upcoming details! We hope to see you there!
Check out the new issue of Kung Fu Tai Chi – our first Wudang Special – on the newsstands now!
You’ll find a new article by freshman contributor Bobb Maio. In Crossing the Great River to Avoid Being Double Weighted, Maio shares some personal insights on this foundation concept. Action master Luc Besson brings A-list actor Liam Neeson to the screen in the critically-acclaimed TAKEN. For a taste, read TAKEN It to the Limit by Dr. Craig Reid. Also read Craig’s take on the unexpected martial masala mash-up nicknamed CC2C in CHANDNI CHOWK TO CHINA: From White Castle to Golden Palace. In the wake of our 10th Annual Shaolin Special (January February 2009), there’s two Shaolin e-zine articles – the new Shaolin show in Doug Ferguson’s e-zine article Soul of Shaolin – Shaolin Comes to Broadway as well as a new Shaolin travel story by Stephan Kaliss titled My Time in China.
Last 5 posts by gene
- Project Superhero, Director Robert Rodriguez and a trip to China - February 26th, 2015
- The Tiger Claw Elite Championships 2015 and 4th Annual KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY is May 16-17 in San Jose, California - February 26th, 2015
- NEW DVD, NEW Sweepstakes and 3 New Articles! - February 10th, 2015
- ROPE-A-DOPE 2, 2014 Huang Feihung International Tournament & Research of Martial Arts - January 23rd, 2015
- Rebuilding the Northern Shaolin Temple, The Taking of Tiger Mountain & Once Upon a Time in Shanghai - January 9th, 2015