It’s not too late for Chocolate for Valentines…
Congratulations to our winners!
Save the date! On June 27th, 2009, we’ll be holding Tiger Claw’s KungFuMagazine.com Championship – at the San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, CA. Watch this site for upcoming details! We hope to see you there!
Check out the new issue of Kung Fu Tai Chi – our first Wudang Special – on the newsstands now!
You’ll find a new article by freshman contributor Bobb Maio. In Crossing the Great River to Avoid Being Double Weighted, Maio shares some personal insights on this foundation concept. Action master Luc Besson brings A-list actor Liam Neeson to the screen in the critically-acclaimed TAKEN. For a taste, read TAKEN It to the Limit by Dr. Craig Reid. Also read Craig’s take on the unexpected martial masala mash-up nicknamed CC2C in CHANDNI CHOWK TO CHINA: From White Castle to Golden Palace. In the wake of our 10th Annual Shaolin Special (January February 2009), there’s two Shaolin e-zine articles – the new Shaolin show in Doug Ferguson’s e-zine article Soul of Shaolin – Shaolin Comes to Broadway as well as a new Shaolin travel story by Stephan Kaliss titled My Time in China.
Last 5 posts by gene
- Jackie Chan & New Joint Locks DVD - February 26th, 2014
- MAR+APR 2014 Kung Fu Tai Chi, Welcome to the Jungle starring JCVD & a new Taijiquan book - February 7th, 2014
- Happy Chinese New Year! Kung Fu Horoscopes! Wing Chun and the Northern Shaolin Temple! Win autographed Tai Chi Qigong book! - January 30th, 2014
- Simple Qigong Exercises, interview with Well Go USA president Doris Pfardrescher, & Grandmaster Arthur Lee - January 10th, 2014
- Grandmaster Chen Jian & Ninja II: Shadow of a Tear - December 30th, 2013