It’s not too late for Chocolate for Valentines…
Congratulations to our winners!
Save the date! On June 27th, 2009, we’ll be holding Tiger Claw’s KungFuMagazine.com Championship – at the San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, CA. Watch this site for upcoming details! We hope to see you there!
Check out the new issue of Kung Fu Tai Chi – our first Wudang Special – on the newsstands now!
You’ll find a new article by freshman contributor Bobb Maio. In Crossing the Great River to Avoid Being Double Weighted, Maio shares some personal insights on this foundation concept. Action master Luc Besson brings A-list actor Liam Neeson to the screen in the critically-acclaimed TAKEN. For a taste, read TAKEN It to the Limit by Dr. Craig Reid. Also read Craig’s take on the unexpected martial masala mash-up nicknamed CC2C in CHANDNI CHOWK TO CHINA: From White Castle to Golden Palace. In the wake of our 10th Annual Shaolin Special (January February 2009), there’s two Shaolin e-zine articles – the new Shaolin show in Doug Ferguson’s e-zine article Soul of Shaolin – Shaolin Comes to Broadway as well as a new Shaolin travel story by Stephan Kaliss titled My Time in China.
Last 5 posts by gene
- THE CREATION OF WING CHUN, SKIN TRADE & HITMAN: AGENT 47 - August 24th, 2015
- SEP+OCT Kung Fu Tai Chi, BLACK BELT FITNESS FOR LIFE & FANTASTIC FOUR - August 7th, 2015
- SUBSCRIBE TO KUNG FU TAI CHI & Get a FREE DVD! Plus ANT-MAN - July 20th, 2015
- Grandmaster Yu Chenghui, Phillip Rhee, more on Jack Tu & Kung Fu Killer - July 10th, 2015
- Jackie Chan's Disciple Jack Tu, Professor of the Ring Ramil Allahverdiyev & UNDERDOG KIDS - June 26th, 2015