New Wushu Compulsories, RED DAWN, JIANG HU, SKYFALL, SDAFF & Tai Chi Illustrated
The Tiger Claw Foundation is supporting the International Wushu Federation Compulsory Routine Seminar: Changquan (Long Fist) & Nanquan (Southern Fist) held on December 9, 2012, at the Legend Kung Fu Academy in Newark, California. For reservations and more information please call (510) 668-1100 or visit us on Facebook.
From Red China to North Korea – Read Josh Peck on RED DAWN by Gene Ching.
The short film JIANG HU has been viewed 1.5 million times. Read Wu Di’s JIANG HU: A Comedic Martial Arts Underworld by Emilio Alpanseque.
James Bond in China? Read Let the SKYFALL in Shanghai and Macao by Gene Ching.
Our former cinema columnist, Dr. Craig Reid, brings us his annual preview of the San Diego Asian Film Festival. Read San Diego Asian Film Festival 2012: Five Fingers, Flying Swords and Far Out Painted Skins.
Enter to win Autographed edition of TAI CHI ILLUSTRATED by Pixiang Qiu and Weimo Zhu – Autographed by both authors! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 11/29/2012. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- SUBSCRIBE TO KUNG FU TAI CHI & Get a FREE DVD! Plus ANT-MAN - July 20th, 2015
- Grandmaster Yu Chenghui, Phillip Rhee, more on Jack Tu & Kung Fu Killer - July 10th, 2015
- Jackie Chan's Disciple Jack Tu, Professor of the Ring Ramil Allahverdiyev & UNDERDOG KIDS - June 26th, 2015
- JUL+AUG Kung Fu Tai Chi, Tiger Claw Elite recap, Ronda Rousey, Marko Zaror, & win Infighting! - June 12th, 2015
- Tiger Claw Elite Championships 2015 and 4th Annual KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY plus Yang Jun on the Cultural Revolution and Taiji Today by Gene Ching - May 20th, 2015