New Wushu Compulsories, RED DAWN, JIANG HU, SKYFALL, SDAFF & Tai Chi Illustrated
The Tiger Claw Foundation is supporting the International Wushu Federation Compulsory Routine Seminar: Changquan (Long Fist) & Nanquan (Southern Fist) held on December 9, 2012, at the Legend Kung Fu Academy in Newark, California. For reservations and more information please call (510) 668-1100 or visit us on Facebook.
From Red China to North Korea – Read Josh Peck on RED DAWN by Gene Ching.
The short film JIANG HU has been viewed 1.5 million times. Read Wu Di’s JIANG HU: A Comedic Martial Arts Underworld by Emilio Alpanseque.
James Bond in China? Read Let the SKYFALL in Shanghai and Macao by Gene Ching.
Our former cinema columnist, Dr. Craig Reid, brings us his annual preview of the San Diego Asian Film Festival. Read San Diego Asian Film Festival 2012: Five Fingers, Flying Swords and Far Out Painted Skins.
Enter to win Autographed edition of TAI CHI ILLUSTRATED by Pixiang Qiu and Weimo Zhu – Autographed by both authors! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 11/29/2012. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- 2015 Tiger Claw Elite Championships & KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY, Silk Road, Form Practice & Ip Man Style Wing Chun - October 2nd, 2015
- Chen Qingzhou, Dolph Lundgren, the Bald Eagle, the Silk Road and Standing Qigong - September 24th, 2015
- The Mind Inside Tai Chi, Conflict Communication & the Silk Road Kung Fu Friendship Tour - September 4th, 2015
- THE CREATION OF WING CHUN, SKIN TRADE & HITMAN: AGENT 47 - August 24th, 2015
- SEP+OCT Kung Fu Tai Chi, BLACK BELT FITNESS FOR LIFE & FANTASTIC FOUR - August 7th, 2015