New Wushu Compulsories, RED DAWN, JIANG HU, SKYFALL, SDAFF & Tai Chi Illustrated
The Tiger Claw Foundation is supporting the International Wushu Federation Compulsory Routine Seminar: Changquan (Long Fist) & Nanquan (Southern Fist) held on December 9, 2012, at the Legend Kung Fu Academy in Newark, California. For reservations and more information please call (510) 668-1100 or visit us on Facebook.
From Red China to North Korea – Read Josh Peck on RED DAWN by Gene Ching.
The short film JIANG HU has been viewed 1.5 million times. Read Wu Di’s JIANG HU: A Comedic Martial Arts Underworld by Emilio Alpanseque.
James Bond in China? Read Let the SKYFALL in Shanghai and Macao by Gene Ching.
Our former cinema columnist, Dr. Craig Reid, brings us his annual preview of the San Diego Asian Film Festival. Read San Diego Asian Film Festival 2012: Five Fingers, Flying Swords and Far Out Painted Skins.
Enter to win Autographed edition of TAI CHI ILLUSTRATED by Pixiang Qiu and Weimo Zhu – Autographed by both authors! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 11/29/2012. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- INTO THE BADLANDS & The Lost Warfare of India - March 17th, 2017
- Kung Fu Tai Chi cover story Family of Lions, Shaolin: Legend Meets Reality, INTO THE BADLANDS: Enter the Pig, Ming-Na Wen of Marvel's AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. & Concepts for Taiji Partner Training - March 10th, 2017
- THE GREAT WALL, JOHN WICK 2 & Win Enter the Mo Pai + Enter the Infinite by James Van Gelder - February 17th, 2017
- HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! Tai Chi in MMA & the Professor: Tai Chi’s journey west - February 8th, 2017
- Happy Lunar New Year! Year of the Flaming Cock, 2017 Year of the Rooster T-shirts xXx: Return of Xander Cage: Donnie, Tony, Bisping and Deepika - January 25th, 2017