KUNG FU TAI CHI 20 YEARS Trilogy, Bourne Legacy & Tai Chi: Discover the Ancient Art
On June 9-10, Kung Fu Tai Chi celebrated its 20th Anniversary. Read Gene Ching’s trilogy on KFTC 20 YEARS: KUNG FU TAI CHI 20 YEARS: Set-Up, KUNG FU TAI CHI 20 YEARS: Tiger Claw’s KungFuMagazine.com Championships and 20th Anniversary Gala Banquet and KUNG FU TAI CHI 20 YEARS: KFTC DAY.
Does the 4th Bourne film live up to the martial excellence of the 1st? Read Bourne Again: THE BOURNE LEGACY by Gene Ching.
Enter to win TAI CHI: Discover the Ancient Art! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 08/23/2012. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- EXCLUSIVE xXx: Return of Xander Cage - Tony Jaa Featurette on KungFuMagazine.com's YouTube channel - January 13th, 2017
- The Silk Road Kung Fu Tour Part 16 & Sumo for MMA - January 11th, 2017
- Assassin's Creed, Focusing Emptiness, & the Shaolin Experience - December 29th, 2016
- JAN+FEB 2017 Kung Fu Tai Chi, Jason Bourne, & The Art and Science of Staff Fighting - December 13th, 2016
- Philip Ng exclusive extras, Doctor Strange & Call of Heroes - December 5th, 2016