KUNG FU TAI CHI 20 YEARS, BRAVE, THE SWORD IDENTITY, Kung Fu Tea & The Shaolin Athlete
The Year of the Dragon, 2012, is the Year of Archery. Read BRAVE Hits the Bulls-Eye by Gene Ching
Read our latest interview Yu Chenghui and THE SWORD IDENTITY by Gene Ching and Gigi Oh. Grandmaster Yu Chenghui is the cover master on our July August 2012 issue.
The Chinese art of tea is intimately connected with kung fu. Read Kung Fu Cha: Peace and Power in a Cup of Tea by Kenneth Cohen.
Enter to win THE SHAOLIN ATHLETE by Sifu Karl Romain and Dr. G. Steve Kinnard! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 06/28/2012. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- EXCLUSIVE xXx: Return of Xander Cage - Tony Jaa Featurette on KungFuMagazine.com's YouTube channel - January 13th, 2017
- The Silk Road Kung Fu Tour Part 16 & Sumo for MMA - January 11th, 2017
- Assassin's Creed, Focusing Emptiness, & the Shaolin Experience - December 29th, 2016
- JAN+FEB 2017 Kung Fu Tai Chi, Jason Bourne, & The Art and Science of Staff Fighting - December 13th, 2016
- Philip Ng exclusive extras, Doctor Strange & Call of Heroes - December 5th, 2016