KUNG FU TAI CHI 20 YEARS, BRAVE, THE SWORD IDENTITY, Kung Fu Tea & The Shaolin Athlete
The Year of the Dragon, 2012, is the Year of Archery. Read BRAVE Hits the Bulls-Eye by Gene Ching
Read our latest interview Yu Chenghui and THE SWORD IDENTITY by Gene Ching and Gigi Oh. Grandmaster Yu Chenghui is the cover master on our July August 2012 issue.
The Chinese art of tea is intimately connected with kung fu. Read Kung Fu Cha: Peace and Power in a Cup of Tea by Kenneth Cohen.
Enter to win THE SHAOLIN ATHLETE by Sifu Karl Romain and Dr. G. Steve Kinnard! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 06/28/2012. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- Tiger Claw Elite Championships 2015 and 4th Annual KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY plus Yang Jun on the Cultural Revolution and Taiji Today by Gene Ching - May 20th, 2015
- The Tiger Claw Elite Championships 2015 and 4th Annual KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY are THIS WEEKEND! - May 14th, 2015
- Kung Fu in Kabul, Skin Trade, Kung Fu Killer and Mindfulness - May 14th, 2015
- On Saturday April 25th, San Francisco Symphony is performing Tan Dun’s Martial Trilogy - April 21st, 2015
- THE MAN WITH IRON FISTS 2, Dustin Nguyen, Chris Brewster, DAREDEVIL, and Kung Fu in Kabul part 2. - April 16th, 2015