KUNG FU TAI CHI 20 YEARS, BRAVE, THE SWORD IDENTITY, Kung Fu Tea & The Shaolin Athlete
The Year of the Dragon, 2012, is the Year of Archery. Read BRAVE Hits the Bulls-Eye by Gene Ching
Read our latest interview Yu Chenghui and THE SWORD IDENTITY by Gene Ching and Gigi Oh. Grandmaster Yu Chenghui is the cover master on our July August 2012 issue.
The Chinese art of tea is intimately connected with kung fu. Read Kung Fu Cha: Peace and Power in a Cup of Tea by Kenneth Cohen.
Enter to win THE SHAOLIN ATHLETE by Sifu Karl Romain and Dr. G. Steve Kinnard! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 06/28/2012. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- THE GREAT WALL, JOHN WICK 2 & Win Enter the Mo Pai + Enter the Infinite by James Van Gelder - February 17th, 2017
- HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! Tai Chi in MMA & the Professor: Tai Chi’s journey west - February 8th, 2017
- Happy Lunar New Year! Year of the Flaming Cock, 2017 Year of the Rooster T-shirts xXx: Return of Xander Cage: Donnie, Tony, Bisping and Deepika - January 25th, 2017
- EXCLUSIVE xXx: Return of Xander Cage - Tony Jaa Featurette on KungFuMagazine.com's YouTube channel - January 13th, 2017
- The Silk Road Kung Fu Tour Part 16 & Sumo for MMA - January 11th, 2017