KUNG FU TAI CHI 20 YEARS, BRAVE, THE SWORD IDENTITY, Kung Fu Tea & The Shaolin Athlete
The Year of the Dragon, 2012, is the Year of Archery. Read BRAVE Hits the Bulls-Eye by Gene Ching
Read our latest interview Yu Chenghui and THE SWORD IDENTITY by Gene Ching and Gigi Oh. Grandmaster Yu Chenghui is the cover master on our July August 2012 issue.
The Chinese art of tea is intimately connected with kung fu. Read Kung Fu Cha: Peace and Power in a Cup of Tea by Kenneth Cohen.
Enter to win THE SHAOLIN ATHLETE by Sifu Karl Romain and Dr. G. Steve Kinnard! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 06/28/2012. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- Heart of a Dog, Into the Badlands, the Creation of Wing Chun, Suffragette, San Diego Asian Film Festival & Fundamental Iron Skills - November 16th, 2015
- Silk Road, THE CREATION OF WING CHUN & FIGHT LIKE A PHYSICIST - October 30th, 2015
- Beng Kiam, Silk Road & Tai Chi Sword DVD sweepstakes - October 16th, 2015
- 2015 Tiger Claw Elite Championships & KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY, Silk Road, Form Practice & Ip Man Style Wing Chun - October 2nd, 2015
- Chen Qingzhou, Dolph Lundgren, the Bald Eagle, the Silk Road and Standing Qigong - September 24th, 2015