KUNG FU TAI CHI 20 YEARS, BRAVE, THE SWORD IDENTITY, Kung Fu Tea & The Shaolin Athlete
The Year of the Dragon, 2012, is the Year of Archery. Read BRAVE Hits the Bulls-Eye by Gene Ching
Read our latest interview Yu Chenghui and THE SWORD IDENTITY by Gene Ching and Gigi Oh. Grandmaster Yu Chenghui is the cover master on our July August 2012 issue.
The Chinese art of tea is intimately connected with kung fu. Read Kung Fu Cha: Peace and Power in a Cup of Tea by Kenneth Cohen.
Enter to win THE SHAOLIN ATHLETE by Sifu Karl Romain and Dr. G. Steve Kinnard! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 06/28/2012. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- 5 New ezine articles & 2 New Sweepstakes! - November 24th, 2014
- Push without Pushing, JOHN WICK & Authentic Lama Pai Kung-Fu - October 31st, 2014
- The Tiger Claw Elite Championships 2015 and 4th Annual KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY is May 16-17 in San Jose, CA! - October 23rd, 2014
- Win Tai Chi Sword book; Read about Southern Shaolin, Dracula Untold, & David Ramsey of Arrow - October 17th, 2014
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month - October 3rd, 2014