KUNG FU TAI CHI 20 YEARS, BRAVE, THE SWORD IDENTITY, Kung Fu Tea & The Shaolin Athlete
The Year of the Dragon, 2012, is the Year of Archery. Read BRAVE Hits the Bulls-Eye by Gene Ching
Read our latest interview Yu Chenghui and THE SWORD IDENTITY by Gene Ching and Gigi Oh. Grandmaster Yu Chenghui is the cover master on our July August 2012 issue.
The Chinese art of tea is intimately connected with kung fu. Read Kung Fu Cha: Peace and Power in a Cup of Tea by Kenneth Cohen.
Enter to win THE SHAOLIN ATHLETE by Sifu Karl Romain and Dr. G. Steve Kinnard! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 06/28/2012. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- Tiger Claw Elite Championships, JULY+AUGUST 2016 Kung Fu Tai Chi, & win Kong Han Cho Kun - June 7th, 2016
- Review: Captain America: Civil War, plus win Simplified Tai Chi for Beginners - May 6th, 2016
- 24 Hours of World Peace Livestream, WIN IP MAN Trilogy Steelbook on Blu-Ray & an Autographed IP MAN 3 Poster, plus the Silk Road - April 28th, 2016
- The Long Pole, The Silk Road & Trailers of Fury - April 15th, 2016
- MAY+JUNE Kung Fu Tai Chi, Essence of Lien Bu Chuan & BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - April 1st, 2016