KUNG FU TAI CHI 20 YEARS, BRAVE, THE SWORD IDENTITY, Kung Fu Tea & The Shaolin Athlete
The Year of the Dragon, 2012, is the Year of Archery. Read BRAVE Hits the Bulls-Eye by Gene Ching
Read our latest interview Yu Chenghui and THE SWORD IDENTITY by Gene Ching and Gigi Oh. Grandmaster Yu Chenghui is the cover master on our July August 2012 issue.
The Chinese art of tea is intimately connected with kung fu. Read Kung Fu Cha: Peace and Power in a Cup of Tea by Kenneth Cohen.
Enter to win THE SHAOLIN ATHLETE by Sifu Karl Romain and Dr. G. Steve Kinnard! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 06/28/2012. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- Kung Fu Tai Chi SEP+OCT 2016, Olympic Taekwondo, Suicide Squad & Bubishi: The Classic Manual of Combat - August 18th, 2016
- Win REDEMPTION & Ray Park Part 2 - July 29th, 2016
- FREE DVD with Kung Fu Tai Chi subscription! Plus Ray Park & the Silk Road - July 15th, 2016
- Subscribe to Kung Fu Tai Chi NOW and get a FREE DVD! - July 12th, 2016
- James Hong on KUNG FU PANDA 3 - June 30th, 2016