KUNG FU TAI CHI 20 YEARS, BRAVE, THE SWORD IDENTITY, Kung Fu Tea & The Shaolin Athlete
The Year of the Dragon, 2012, is the Year of Archery. Read BRAVE Hits the Bulls-Eye by Gene Ching
Read our latest interview Yu Chenghui and THE SWORD IDENTITY by Gene Ching and Gigi Oh. Grandmaster Yu Chenghui is the cover master on our July August 2012 issue.
The Chinese art of tea is intimately connected with kung fu. Read Kung Fu Cha: Peace and Power in a Cup of Tea by Kenneth Cohen.
Enter to win THE SHAOLIN ATHLETE by Sifu Karl Romain and Dr. G. Steve Kinnard! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 06/28/2012. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- Rebuilding Northern Shaolin Temple, THE SORCERER AND THE WHITE SNAKE & AT THE GATE OF THE GHOST - April 30th, 2013
- Early Bird registration for TCEC, KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY, Shaolin Special 2013 ezine articles & THE FOUR - April 17th, 2013
- Kung Fu Tai Chi's The Shaolin Special 2013, G.I. Joe & The Great Magician - April 2nd, 2013
- Kung Fu Tai Chi's MAR+APR cover story, Jackie Chan's disciple Jack Tu & Bangkok Revenge - March 15th, 2013
- Muay Thai Warrior, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Journey to the West & Martial Arts in Education - March 1st, 2013