KUNG FU TAI CHI 20 YEARS, BRAVE, THE SWORD IDENTITY, Kung Fu Tea & The Shaolin Athlete
The Year of the Dragon, 2012, is the Year of Archery. Read BRAVE Hits the Bulls-Eye by Gene Ching
Read our latest interview Yu Chenghui and THE SWORD IDENTITY by Gene Ching and Gigi Oh. Grandmaster Yu Chenghui is the cover master on our July August 2012 issue.
The Chinese art of tea is intimately connected with kung fu. Read Kung Fu Cha: Peace and Power in a Cup of Tea by Kenneth Cohen.
Enter to win THE SHAOLIN ATHLETE by Sifu Karl Romain and Dr. G. Steve Kinnard! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 06/28/2012. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- On Saturday April 25th, San Francisco Symphony is performing Tan Dun’s Martial Trilogy - April 21st, 2015
- THE MAN WITH IRON FISTS 2, Dustin Nguyen, Chris Brewster, DAREDEVIL, and Kung Fu in Kabul part 2. - April 16th, 2015
- Kung Fu in Kabul, Die Fighting, Shaolin Tea & Shang Yun-Xiang Xingyiquan - March 27th, 2015
- Year of the Ram 5 (or GOAT or SHEEP or EWE) & Win White Haired Witch - March 9th, 2015
- Project Superhero, Director Robert Rodriguez and a trip to China - February 26th, 2015