KUNG FU TAI CHI 20 YEARS, BRAVE, THE SWORD IDENTITY, Kung Fu Tea & The Shaolin Athlete
The Year of the Dragon, 2012, is the Year of Archery. Read BRAVE Hits the Bulls-Eye by Gene Ching
Read our latest interview Yu Chenghui and THE SWORD IDENTITY by Gene Ching and Gigi Oh. Grandmaster Yu Chenghui is the cover master on our July August 2012 issue.
The Chinese art of tea is intimately connected with kung fu. Read Kung Fu Cha: Peace and Power in a Cup of Tea by Kenneth Cohen.
Enter to win THE SHAOLIN ATHLETE by Sifu Karl Romain and Dr. G. Steve Kinnard! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 06/28/2012. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- Philip Ng exclusive extras, Doctor Strange & Call of Heroes - December 5th, 2016
- SDAFF 2016, International Shaolin Wushu Festival, Reign of Assassins & The Lost Bladesman - November 1st, 2016
- Digital edition of Kung Fu Tai Chi (Nov+Dec 2016), the Silk Road & The Book on Immediate Self-Defense - October 14th, 2016
- 2016 Tiger Claw Elite Championships, Tai Chi Chuan Martial Applications & The Dynamic Power of Southern Shaolin Kung Fu - October 7th, 2016
- KUNG FU TAI CHI 25TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL is May 19-21, 2017 in San Jose, CA - October 4th, 2016