CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS by Peter Lorge, Power Balance Wristbands & KUNG FU TAI CHI 20 YEARS Gala Banquet
A groundbreaking new scholarly work on the Chinese martial arts has just been published. Read Gene Ching’s interview with the author in Peter Lorge on CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS: FROM ANTIQUITY TO THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY Part 1.
Enter to win POWER BALANCE BLACK HOLOGRAM SILICONE WRISTBAND! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 03/22/2012. Good luck everyone!
Buy your KUNG FU TAI CHI GALA BANQUET TICKETS here. See our list of confirmed VIP guests.
Last 5 posts by gene
- Rebuilding Northern Shaolin Temple, THE SORCERER AND THE WHITE SNAKE & AT THE GATE OF THE GHOST - April 30th, 2013
- Early Bird registration for TCEC, KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY, Shaolin Special 2013 ezine articles & THE FOUR - April 17th, 2013
- Kung Fu Tai Chi's The Shaolin Special 2013, G.I. Joe & The Great Magician - April 2nd, 2013
- Kung Fu Tai Chi's MAR+APR cover story, Jackie Chan's disciple Jack Tu & Bangkok Revenge - March 15th, 2013
- Muay Thai Warrior, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Journey to the West & Martial Arts in Education - March 1st, 2013