CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS by Peter Lorge, Power Balance Wristbands & KUNG FU TAI CHI 20 YEARS Gala Banquet
A groundbreaking new scholarly work on the Chinese martial arts has just been published. Read Gene Ching’s interview with the author in Peter Lorge on CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS: FROM ANTIQUITY TO THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY Part 1.
Enter to win POWER BALANCE BLACK HOLOGRAM SILICONE WRISTBAND! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 03/22/2012. Good luck everyone!
Buy your KUNG FU TAI CHI GALA BANQUET TICKETS here. See our list of confirmed VIP guests.
Last 5 posts by gene
- SUBSCRIBE TO KUNG FU TAI CHI & Get a FREE DVD! Plus ANT-MAN - July 20th, 2015
- Grandmaster Yu Chenghui, Phillip Rhee, more on Jack Tu & Kung Fu Killer - July 10th, 2015
- Jackie Chan's Disciple Jack Tu, Professor of the Ring Ramil Allahverdiyev & UNDERDOG KIDS - June 26th, 2015
- JUL+AUG Kung Fu Tai Chi, Tiger Claw Elite recap, Ronda Rousey, Marko Zaror, & win Infighting! - June 12th, 2015
- Tiger Claw Elite Championships 2015 and 4th Annual KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY plus Yang Jun on the Cultural Revolution and Taiji Today by Gene Ching - May 20th, 2015