CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS by Peter Lorge, Power Balance Wristbands & KUNG FU TAI CHI 20 YEARS Gala Banquet
A groundbreaking new scholarly work on the Chinese martial arts has just been published. Read Gene Ching’s interview with the author in Peter Lorge on CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS: FROM ANTIQUITY TO THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY Part 1.
Enter to win POWER BALANCE BLACK HOLOGRAM SILICONE WRISTBAND! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 03/22/2012. Good luck everyone!
Buy your KUNG FU TAI CHI GALA BANQUET TICKETS here. See our list of confirmed VIP guests.
Last 5 posts by gene
- 24 Hours of World Peace Livestream, WIN IP MAN Trilogy Steelbook on Blu-Ray & an Autographed IP MAN 3 Poster, plus the Silk Road - April 28th, 2016
- The Long Pole, The Silk Road & Trailers of Fury - April 15th, 2016
- MAY+JUNE Kung Fu Tai Chi, Essence of Lien Bu Chuan & BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - April 1st, 2016
- TIGER CLAW ELITE CHAMPIONSHIPS, The Silk Road & Dukkha Hungry Ghosts - March 18th, 2016
- Okinawan Kobudo, NFL Concussions and Martial Arts Answers & CROUCHING TIGER, HIDDEN DRAGON: SWORD OF DESTINY - March 4th, 2016