CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS by Peter Lorge, Power Balance Wristbands & KUNG FU TAI CHI 20 YEARS Gala Banquet
A groundbreaking new scholarly work on the Chinese martial arts has just been published. Read Gene Ching’s interview with the author in Peter Lorge on CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS: FROM ANTIQUITY TO THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY Part 1.
Enter to win POWER BALANCE BLACK HOLOGRAM SILICONE WRISTBAND! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 03/22/2012. Good luck everyone!
Buy your KUNG FU TAI CHI GALA BANQUET TICKETS here. See our list of confirmed VIP guests.
Last 5 posts by gene
- THE GREAT WALL, JOHN WICK 2 & Win Enter the Mo Pai + Enter the Infinite by James Van Gelder - February 17th, 2017
- HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! Tai Chi in MMA & the Professor: Tai Chi’s journey west - February 8th, 2017
- Happy Lunar New Year! Year of the Flaming Cock, 2017 Year of the Rooster T-shirts xXx: Return of Xander Cage: Donnie, Tony, Bisping and Deepika - January 25th, 2017
- EXCLUSIVE xXx: Return of Xander Cage - Tony Jaa Featurette on KungFuMagazine.com's YouTube channel - January 13th, 2017
- The Silk Road Kung Fu Tour Part 16 & Sumo for MMA - January 11th, 2017