CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS by Peter Lorge, Power Balance Wristbands & KUNG FU TAI CHI 20 YEARS Gala Banquet
A groundbreaking new scholarly work on the Chinese martial arts has just been published. Read Gene Ching’s interview with the author in Peter Lorge on CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS: FROM ANTIQUITY TO THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY Part 1.
Enter to win POWER BALANCE BLACK HOLOGRAM SILICONE WRISTBAND! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 03/22/2012. Good luck everyone!
Buy your KUNG FU TAI CHI GALA BANQUET TICKETS here. See our list of confirmed VIP guests.
Last 5 posts by gene
- Digital edition of Kung Fu Tai Chi (Nov+Dec 2016), the Silk Road & The Book on Immediate Self-Defense - October 14th, 2016
- 2016 Tiger Claw Elite Championships, Tai Chi Chuan Martial Applications & The Dynamic Power of Southern Shaolin Kung Fu - October 7th, 2016
- KUNG FU TAI CHI 25TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL is May 19-21, 2017 in San Jose, CA - October 4th, 2016
- Tiger Claw Elite Championships, Shaolin Sanda & Beyond the Battleground - September 28th, 2016
- Jackie Chan, Sammo Hung, Yuen Woo-Ping, Bruce Lee vs Wong Jack Man, JCVD, Warcraft & Hard Target 2! - September 13th, 2016