CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS by Peter Lorge, Power Balance Wristbands & KUNG FU TAI CHI 20 YEARS Gala Banquet
A groundbreaking new scholarly work on the Chinese martial arts has just been published. Read Gene Ching’s interview with the author in Peter Lorge on CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS: FROM ANTIQUITY TO THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY Part 1.
Enter to win POWER BALANCE BLACK HOLOGRAM SILICONE WRISTBAND! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 03/22/2012. Good luck everyone!
Buy your KUNG FU TAI CHI GALA BANQUET TICKETS here. See our list of confirmed VIP guests.
Last 5 posts by gene
- Tiger Claw Elite Championships 2015 and 4th Annual KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY plus Yang Jun on the Cultural Revolution and Taiji Today by Gene Ching - May 20th, 2015
- The Tiger Claw Elite Championships 2015 and 4th Annual KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY are THIS WEEKEND! - May 14th, 2015
- Kung Fu in Kabul, Skin Trade, Kung Fu Killer and Mindfulness - May 14th, 2015
- On Saturday April 25th, San Francisco Symphony is performing Tan Dun’s Martial Trilogy - April 21st, 2015
- THE MAN WITH IRON FISTS 2, Dustin Nguyen, Chris Brewster, DAREDEVIL, and Kung Fu in Kabul part 2. - April 16th, 2015