CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS by Peter Lorge, Power Balance Wristbands & KUNG FU TAI CHI 20 YEARS Gala Banquet
A groundbreaking new scholarly work on the Chinese martial arts has just been published. Read Gene Ching’s interview with the author in Peter Lorge on CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS: FROM ANTIQUITY TO THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY Part 1.
Enter to win POWER BALANCE BLACK HOLOGRAM SILICONE WRISTBAND! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 03/22/2012. Good luck everyone!
Buy your KUNG FU TAI CHI GALA BANQUET TICKETS here. See our list of confirmed VIP guests.
Last 5 posts by gene
- ROPE-A-DOPE 2, 2014 Huang Feihung International Tournament & Research of Martial Arts - January 23rd, 2015
- Rebuilding the Northern Shaolin Temple, The Taking of Tiger Mountain & Once Upon a Time in Shanghai - January 9th, 2015
- JAN+FEB 2015 Kung Fu Tai Chi cover story, Win Paths Less Travelled by Hon Lee, plus 3 exclusive ezine articles. - December 30th, 2014
- Win Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or a Tiger Claw 3 T-shirt Pack! Plus two new ezine articles! - December 9th, 2014
- 5 New ezine articles & 2 New Sweepstakes! - November 24th, 2014