CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS by Peter Lorge, Power Balance Wristbands & KUNG FU TAI CHI 20 YEARS Gala Banquet
A groundbreaking new scholarly work on the Chinese martial arts has just been published. Read Gene Ching’s interview with the author in Peter Lorge on CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS: FROM ANTIQUITY TO THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY Part 1.
Enter to win POWER BALANCE BLACK HOLOGRAM SILICONE WRISTBAND! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 03/22/2012. Good luck everyone!
Buy your KUNG FU TAI CHI GALA BANQUET TICKETS here. See our list of confirmed VIP guests.
Last 5 posts by gene
- Win Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or a Tiger Claw 3 T-shirt Pack! Plus two new ezine articles! - December 9th, 2014
- 5 New ezine articles & 2 New Sweepstakes! - November 24th, 2014
- Push without Pushing, JOHN WICK & Authentic Lama Pai Kung-Fu - October 31st, 2014
- The Tiger Claw Elite Championships 2015 and 4th Annual KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY is May 16-17 in San Jose, CA! - October 23rd, 2014
- Win Tai Chi Sword book; Read about Southern Shaolin, Dracula Untold, & David Ramsey of Arrow - October 17th, 2014