RIP Grandmaster Al Novak, Interviews with Grandmaster Stephen Chang & TAPPED OUT author, Matthew Polly
On Saturday, Nov 26, 2011, we lost another great grandmaster. Read Grandmaster Al Novak by Gene Ching.
Check out the latest interview on our e-zine: Interview with Grandmaster Stephen M. D. Chang by Peter Jagger
With a his new book out being released on Nov 17th, 2011, I got to check in with an old friend and martial brother. Read TAPPED OUT: An interview with Matthew “American Shaolin” Polly
Enter to win a Autographed edition of TAPPED OUT by Matthew Polly! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 12/01/2011. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- Ancient Chinese Women Warrior & the ZIWUMEN TRILOGY - November 21st, 2013
- Win an IP MAN GRAND PRIZE (3 DVDS: Ip Man, Ip Man 2: Legend of the Grandmaster & Ip Man: The Final Fight) - November 11th, 2013
- THOR, San Diego Asian Film Festival & Lou Reed - November 11th, 2013
- Win a TIGER CLAW ELITE CHAMPIONSHIPS & KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY DVD! - October 24th, 2013
- AMERICAN NINJA, Jackie Chan's CHINESE ZODIAC, Northern Shaolin Temple reconstruction, Active Shooters, and BOXERS & SAINTS - October 24th, 2013