RIP Grandmaster Al Novak, Interviews with Grandmaster Stephen Chang & TAPPED OUT author, Matthew Polly
On Saturday, Nov 26, 2011, we lost another great grandmaster. Read Grandmaster Al Novak by Gene Ching.
Check out the latest interview on our e-zine: Interview with Grandmaster Stephen M. D. Chang by Peter Jagger
With a his new book out being released on Nov 17th, 2011, I got to check in with an old friend and martial brother. Read TAPPED OUT: An interview with Matthew “American Shaolin” Polly
Enter to win a Autographed edition of TAPPED OUT by Matthew Polly! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 12/01/2011. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- INTO THE BADLANDS: Fight Camp – The 1st Chamber of the Badlands. WIN Legend of Bruce Lee Vol. 2 & Sword Master on DVD! - April 19th, 2017
- KUNG FU TAI CHI 25TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL VIP ALL ACCESS PASS - April 10th, 2017
- Grandmasters LIVE! 5/19/17 in San Jose, CA! Silk Road #17 & INTO THE BADLANDS: Women Warriors and Whitewashing! Win Legend of Bruce Lee & Survival Strong! - April 7th, 2017
- INTO THE BADLANDS & The Lost Warfare of India - March 17th, 2017
- Kung Fu Tai Chi cover story Family of Lions, Shaolin: Legend Meets Reality, INTO THE BADLANDS: Enter the Pig, Ming-Na Wen of Marvel's AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. & Concepts for Taiji Partner Training - March 10th, 2017