RIP Grandmaster Al Novak, Interviews with Grandmaster Stephen Chang & TAPPED OUT author, Matthew Polly
On Saturday, Nov 26, 2011, we lost another great grandmaster. Read Grandmaster Al Novak by Gene Ching.
Check out the latest interview on our e-zine: Interview with Grandmaster Stephen M. D. Chang by Peter Jagger
With a his new book out being released on Nov 17th, 2011, I got to check in with an old friend and martial brother. Read TAPPED OUT: An interview with Matthew “American Shaolin” Polly
Enter to win a Autographed edition of TAPPED OUT by Matthew Polly! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 12/01/2011. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- THE CREATION OF WING CHUN, SKIN TRADE & HITMAN: AGENT 47 - August 24th, 2015
- SEP+OCT Kung Fu Tai Chi, BLACK BELT FITNESS FOR LIFE & FANTASTIC FOUR - August 7th, 2015
- SUBSCRIBE TO KUNG FU TAI CHI & Get a FREE DVD! Plus ANT-MAN - July 20th, 2015
- Grandmaster Yu Chenghui, Phillip Rhee, more on Jack Tu & Kung Fu Killer - July 10th, 2015
- Jackie Chan's Disciple Jack Tu, Professor of the Ring Ramil Allahverdiyev & UNDERDOG KIDS - June 26th, 2015