RIP Grandmaster Al Novak, Interviews with Grandmaster Stephen Chang & TAPPED OUT author, Matthew Polly
On Saturday, Nov 26, 2011, we lost another great grandmaster. Read Grandmaster Al Novak by Gene Ching.
Check out the latest interview on our e-zine: Interview with Grandmaster Stephen M. D. Chang by Peter Jagger
With a his new book out being released on Nov 17th, 2011, I got to check in with an old friend and martial brother. Read TAPPED OUT: An interview with Matthew “American Shaolin” Polly
Enter to win a Autographed edition of TAPPED OUT by Matthew Polly! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 12/01/2011. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- Rebuilding Northern Shaolin Temple, THE SORCERER AND THE WHITE SNAKE & AT THE GATE OF THE GHOST - April 30th, 2013
- Early Bird registration for TCEC, KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY, Shaolin Special 2013 ezine articles & THE FOUR - April 17th, 2013
- Kung Fu Tai Chi's The Shaolin Special 2013, G.I. Joe & The Great Magician - April 2nd, 2013
- Kung Fu Tai Chi's MAR+APR cover story, Jackie Chan's disciple Jack Tu & Bangkok Revenge - March 15th, 2013
- Muay Thai Warrior, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Journey to the West & Martial Arts in Education - March 1st, 2013