RIP Grandmaster Al Novak, Interviews with Grandmaster Stephen Chang & TAPPED OUT author, Matthew Polly
On Saturday, Nov 26, 2011, we lost another great grandmaster. Read Grandmaster Al Novak by Gene Ching.
Check out the latest interview on our e-zine: Interview with Grandmaster Stephen M. D. Chang by Peter Jagger
With a his new book out being released on Nov 17th, 2011, I got to check in with an old friend and martial brother. Read TAPPED OUT: An interview with Matthew “American Shaolin” Polly
Enter to win a Autographed edition of TAPPED OUT by Matthew Polly! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 12/01/2011. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- Enzan: The Far Mountain & The Jewels of Southern Shaolin: Quanzhou - September 19th, 2014
- An NYC Retrospective, KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY 2014 & Dukkha Unloaded - September 12th, 2014
- Tiger Claw Parking Lot Sale! Saturday SEP 6, 2014 10AM-2PM - August 22nd, 2014
- Expendables 3 & The Protector 2 - August 22nd, 2014
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Tiger Claw Elite Championships 2014 & Bushido Man - August 11th, 2014