RIP Grandmaster Al Novak, Interviews with Grandmaster Stephen Chang & TAPPED OUT author, Matthew Polly
On Saturday, Nov 26, 2011, we lost another great grandmaster. Read Grandmaster Al Novak by Gene Ching.
Check out the latest interview on our e-zine: Interview with Grandmaster Stephen M. D. Chang by Peter Jagger
With a his new book out being released on Nov 17th, 2011, I got to check in with an old friend and martial brother. Read TAPPED OUT: An interview with Matthew “American Shaolin” Polly
Enter to win a Autographed edition of TAPPED OUT by Matthew Polly! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 12/01/2011. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- Tiger Claw Elite Championships, JULY+AUGUST 2016 Kung Fu Tai Chi, & win Kong Han Cho Kun - June 7th, 2016
- Review: Captain America: Civil War, plus win Simplified Tai Chi for Beginners - May 6th, 2016
- 24 Hours of World Peace Livestream, WIN IP MAN Trilogy Steelbook on Blu-Ray & an Autographed IP MAN 3 Poster, plus the Silk Road - April 28th, 2016
- The Long Pole, The Silk Road & Trailers of Fury - April 15th, 2016
- MAY+JUNE Kung Fu Tai Chi, Essence of Lien Bu Chuan & BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - April 1st, 2016