RIP Grandmaster Al Novak, Interviews with Grandmaster Stephen Chang & TAPPED OUT author, Matthew Polly
On Saturday, Nov 26, 2011, we lost another great grandmaster. Read Grandmaster Al Novak by Gene Ching.
Check out the latest interview on our e-zine: Interview with Grandmaster Stephen M. D. Chang by Peter Jagger
With a his new book out being released on Nov 17th, 2011, I got to check in with an old friend and martial brother. Read TAPPED OUT: An interview with Matthew “American Shaolin” Polly
Enter to win a Autographed edition of TAPPED OUT by Matthew Polly! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 12/01/2011. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- INTO THE BADLANDS & The Lost Warfare of India - March 17th, 2017
- Kung Fu Tai Chi cover story Family of Lions, Shaolin: Legend Meets Reality, INTO THE BADLANDS: Enter the Pig, Ming-Na Wen of Marvel's AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. & Concepts for Taiji Partner Training - March 10th, 2017
- THE GREAT WALL, JOHN WICK 2 & Win Enter the Mo Pai + Enter the Infinite by James Van Gelder - February 17th, 2017
- HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! Tai Chi in MMA & the Professor: Tai Chi’s journey west - February 8th, 2017
- Happy Lunar New Year! Year of the Flaming Cock, 2017 Year of the Rooster T-shirts xXx: Return of Xander Cage: Donnie, Tony, Bisping and Deepika - January 25th, 2017