RIP Grandmaster Al Novak, Interviews with Grandmaster Stephen Chang & TAPPED OUT author, Matthew Polly
On Saturday, Nov 26, 2011, we lost another great grandmaster. Read Grandmaster Al Novak by Gene Ching.
Check out the latest interview on our e-zine: Interview with Grandmaster Stephen M. D. Chang by Peter Jagger
With a his new book out being released on Nov 17th, 2011, I got to check in with an old friend and martial brother. Read TAPPED OUT: An interview with Matthew “American Shaolin” Polly
Enter to win a Autographed edition of TAPPED OUT by Matthew Polly! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 12/01/2011. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- Jackie Chan & New Joint Locks DVD - February 26th, 2014
- MAR+APR 2014 Kung Fu Tai Chi, Welcome to the Jungle starring JCVD & a new Taijiquan book - February 7th, 2014
- Happy Chinese New Year! Kung Fu Horoscopes! Wing Chun and the Northern Shaolin Temple! Win autographed Tai Chi Qigong book! - January 30th, 2014
- Simple Qigong Exercises, interview with Well Go USA president Doris Pfardrescher, & Grandmaster Arthur Lee - January 10th, 2014
- Grandmaster Chen Jian & Ninja II: Shadow of a Tear - December 30th, 2013