RIP Grandmaster Al Novak, Interviews with Grandmaster Stephen Chang & TAPPED OUT author, Matthew Polly
On Saturday, Nov 26, 2011, we lost another great grandmaster. Read Grandmaster Al Novak by Gene Ching.
Check out the latest interview on our e-zine: Interview with Grandmaster Stephen M. D. Chang by Peter Jagger
With a his new book out being released on Nov 17th, 2011, I got to check in with an old friend and martial brother. Read TAPPED OUT: An interview with Matthew “American Shaolin” Polly
Enter to win a Autographed edition of TAPPED OUT by Matthew Polly! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 12/01/2011. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- Project Superhero, Director Robert Rodriguez and a trip to China - February 26th, 2015
- The Tiger Claw Elite Championships 2015 and 4th Annual KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY is May 16-17 in San Jose, California - February 26th, 2015
- NEW DVD, NEW Sweepstakes and 3 New Articles! - February 10th, 2015
- ROPE-A-DOPE 2, 2014 Huang Feihung International Tournament & Research of Martial Arts - January 23rd, 2015
- Rebuilding the Northern Shaolin Temple, The Taking of Tiger Mountain & Once Upon a Time in Shanghai - January 9th, 2015