RIP Grandmaster Al Novak, Interviews with Grandmaster Stephen Chang & TAPPED OUT author, Matthew Polly
On Saturday, Nov 26, 2011, we lost another great grandmaster. Read Grandmaster Al Novak by Gene Ching.
Check out the latest interview on our e-zine: Interview with Grandmaster Stephen M. D. Chang by Peter Jagger
With a his new book out being released on Nov 17th, 2011, I got to check in with an old friend and martial brother. Read TAPPED OUT: An interview with Matthew “American Shaolin” Polly
Enter to win a Autographed edition of TAPPED OUT by Matthew Polly! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 12/01/2011. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- Philip Ng exclusive extras, Doctor Strange & Call of Heroes - December 5th, 2016
- SDAFF 2016, International Shaolin Wushu Festival, Reign of Assassins & The Lost Bladesman - November 1st, 2016
- Digital edition of Kung Fu Tai Chi (Nov+Dec 2016), the Silk Road & The Book on Immediate Self-Defense - October 14th, 2016
- 2016 Tiger Claw Elite Championships, Tai Chi Chuan Martial Applications & The Dynamic Power of Southern Shaolin Kung Fu - October 7th, 2016
- KUNG FU TAI CHI 25TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL is May 19-21, 2017 in San Jose, CA - October 4th, 2016