RIP Grandmaster Al Novak, Interviews with Grandmaster Stephen Chang & TAPPED OUT author, Matthew Polly
On Saturday, Nov 26, 2011, we lost another great grandmaster. Read Grandmaster Al Novak by Gene Ching.
Check out the latest interview on our e-zine: Interview with Grandmaster Stephen M. D. Chang by Peter Jagger
With a his new book out being released on Nov 17th, 2011, I got to check in with an old friend and martial brother. Read TAPPED OUT: An interview with Matthew “American Shaolin” Polly
Enter to win a Autographed edition of TAPPED OUT by Matthew Polly! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 12/01/2011. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- Push without Pushing, JOHN WICK & Authentic Lama Pai Kung-Fu - October 31st, 2014
- The Tiger Claw Elite Championships 2015 and 4th Annual KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY is May 16-17 in San Jose, CA! - October 23rd, 2014
- Win Tai Chi Sword book; Read about Southern Shaolin, Dracula Untold, & David Ramsey of Arrow - October 17th, 2014
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month - October 3rd, 2014
- The Last Supper, Brush with Danger, and more on Southern Shaolin - October 3rd, 2014