RIP Grandmaster Al Novak, Interviews with Grandmaster Stephen Chang & TAPPED OUT author, Matthew Polly
On Saturday, Nov 26, 2011, we lost another great grandmaster. Read Grandmaster Al Novak by Gene Ching.
Check out the latest interview on our e-zine: Interview with Grandmaster Stephen M. D. Chang by Peter Jagger
With a his new book out being released on Nov 17th, 2011, I got to check in with an old friend and martial brother. Read TAPPED OUT: An interview with Matthew “American Shaolin” Polly
Enter to win a Autographed edition of TAPPED OUT by Matthew Polly! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 12/01/2011. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- Tiger Claw Elite Championships 2015 and 4th Annual KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY plus Yang Jun on the Cultural Revolution and Taiji Today by Gene Ching - May 20th, 2015
- The Tiger Claw Elite Championships 2015 and 4th Annual KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY are THIS WEEKEND! - May 14th, 2015
- Kung Fu in Kabul, Skin Trade, Kung Fu Killer and Mindfulness - May 14th, 2015
- On Saturday April 25th, San Francisco Symphony is performing Tan Dun’s Martial Trilogy - April 21st, 2015
- THE MAN WITH IRON FISTS 2, Dustin Nguyen, Chris Brewster, DAREDEVIL, and Kung Fu in Kabul part 2. - April 16th, 2015