RIP Grandmaster Al Novak, Interviews with Grandmaster Stephen Chang & TAPPED OUT author, Matthew Polly
On Saturday, Nov 26, 2011, we lost another great grandmaster. Read Grandmaster Al Novak by Gene Ching.
Check out the latest interview on our e-zine: Interview with Grandmaster Stephen M. D. Chang by Peter Jagger
With a his new book out being released on Nov 17th, 2011, I got to check in with an old friend and martial brother. Read TAPPED OUT: An interview with Matthew “American Shaolin” Polly
Enter to win a Autographed edition of TAPPED OUT by Matthew Polly! Contest ends 6:00 p.m. PST on 12/01/2011. Good luck everyone!
Last 5 posts by gene
- Tiger Claw Elite Championships, Shaolin Sanda & Beyond the Battleground - September 28th, 2016
- Jackie Chan, Sammo Hung, Yuen Woo-Ping, Bruce Lee vs Wong Jack Man, JCVD, Warcraft & Hard Target 2! - September 13th, 2016
- Tai Chi and MMA, Bruce Lee vs. Wong Jack Man, and a chance to win autographed editions of Striking Distance & Ultimate Conditioning for Martial Arts - August 30th, 2016
- Kung Fu Tai Chi SEP+OCT 2016, Olympic Taekwondo, Suicide Squad & Bubishi: The Classic Manual of Combat - August 18th, 2016
- Win REDEMPTION & Ray Park Part 2 - July 29th, 2016