Tiger Claw factories receive ISO certification
In 2009, the US Consumers Product Safety Commission required all companies to follow basic CPSIA requirements for all children’s products. These laws were due to the backlash against lead-tainted products and to ensure the safety of our children. For Tiger Claw, it was important to go beyond these basic CPSIA requirements. We are pleased to inform our customers that our factories have also been ISO compliant since August 2008. The ISO, the International Organization for Standardization, created a set of “standards to ensure desirable characteristics of products and services such as quality, environmental friendliness, safety, reliability, efficiency and interchangeability.” Receiving ISO certification informs consumers not only that our products are safe for our children, but also that they are made ethically and are environmentally sound.
Tiger Claw is proud of our factories for going above and beyond to obtain this certification in advance of its being required. Now you can buy and use Tiger Claw products knowing that Tiger Claw continues to stress the importance of quality.
Last 5 posts by gene
- INTO THE BADLANDS & The Lost Warfare of India - March 17th, 2017
- Kung Fu Tai Chi cover story Family of Lions, Shaolin: Legend Meets Reality, INTO THE BADLANDS: Enter the Pig, Ming-Na Wen of Marvel's AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. & Concepts for Taiji Partner Training - March 10th, 2017
- THE GREAT WALL, JOHN WICK 2 & Win Enter the Mo Pai + Enter the Infinite by James Van Gelder - February 17th, 2017
- HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! Tai Chi in MMA & the Professor: Tai Chi’s journey west - February 8th, 2017
- Happy Lunar New Year! Year of the Flaming Cock, 2017 Year of the Rooster T-shirts xXx: Return of Xander Cage: Donnie, Tony, Bisping and Deepika - January 25th, 2017