Tiger Claw factories receive ISO certification
In 2009, the US Consumers Product Safety Commission required all companies to follow basic CPSIA requirements for all children’s products. These laws were due to the backlash against lead-tainted products and to ensure the safety of our children. For Tiger Claw, it was important to go beyond these basic CPSIA requirements. We are pleased to inform our customers that our factories have also been ISO compliant since August 2008. The ISO, the International Organization for Standardization, created a set of “standards to ensure desirable characteristics of products and services such as quality, environmental friendliness, safety, reliability, efficiency and interchangeability.” Receiving ISO certification informs consumers not only that our products are safe for our children, but also that they are made ethically and are environmentally sound.
Tiger Claw is proud of our factories for going above and beyond to obtain this certification in advance of its being required. Now you can buy and use Tiger Claw products knowing that Tiger Claw continues to stress the importance of quality.
Last 5 posts by gene
- Tiger Claw Elite Championships, JULY+AUGUST 2016 Kung Fu Tai Chi, & win Kong Han Cho Kun - June 7th, 2016
- Review: Captain America: Civil War, plus win Simplified Tai Chi for Beginners - May 6th, 2016
- 24 Hours of World Peace Livestream, WIN IP MAN Trilogy Steelbook on Blu-Ray & an Autographed IP MAN 3 Poster, plus the Silk Road - April 28th, 2016
- The Long Pole, The Silk Road & Trailers of Fury - April 15th, 2016
- MAY+JUNE Kung Fu Tai Chi, Essence of Lien Bu Chuan & BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - April 1st, 2016