Tiger Claw factories receive ISO certification
In 2009, the US Consumers Product Safety Commission required all companies to follow basic CPSIA requirements for all children’s products. These laws were due to the backlash against lead-tainted products and to ensure the safety of our children. For Tiger Claw, it was important to go beyond these basic CPSIA requirements. We are pleased to inform our customers that our factories have also been ISO compliant since August 2008. The ISO, the International Organization for Standardization, created a set of “standards to ensure desirable characteristics of products and services such as quality, environmental friendliness, safety, reliability, efficiency and interchangeability.” Receiving ISO certification informs consumers not only that our products are safe for our children, but also that they are made ethically and are environmentally sound.
Tiger Claw is proud of our factories for going above and beyond to obtain this certification in advance of its being required. Now you can buy and use Tiger Claw products knowing that Tiger Claw continues to stress the importance of quality.
Last 5 posts by gene
- Push without Pushing, JOHN WICK & Authentic Lama Pai Kung-Fu - October 31st, 2014
- The Tiger Claw Elite Championships 2015 and 4th Annual KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY is May 16-17 in San Jose, CA! - October 23rd, 2014
- Win Tai Chi Sword book; Read about Southern Shaolin, Dracula Untold, & David Ramsey of Arrow - October 17th, 2014
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month - October 3rd, 2014
- The Last Supper, Brush with Danger, and more on Southern Shaolin - October 3rd, 2014