Tiger Claw factories receive ISO certification
In 2009, the US Consumers Product Safety Commission required all companies to follow basic CPSIA requirements for all children’s products. These laws were due to the backlash against lead-tainted products and to ensure the safety of our children. For Tiger Claw, it was important to go beyond these basic CPSIA requirements. We are pleased to inform our customers that our factories have also been ISO compliant since August 2008. The ISO, the International Organization for Standardization, created a set of “standards to ensure desirable characteristics of products and services such as quality, environmental friendliness, safety, reliability, efficiency and interchangeability.” Receiving ISO certification informs consumers not only that our products are safe for our children, but also that they are made ethically and are environmentally sound.
Tiger Claw is proud of our factories for going above and beyond to obtain this certification in advance of its being required. Now you can buy and use Tiger Claw products knowing that Tiger Claw continues to stress the importance of quality.
Last 5 posts by gene
- Tiger Claw Elite Championships, JUL+AUG Kung Fu Tai Chi & three new ezine articles! - June 11th, 2013
- Rebuilding Northern Shaolin Temple, THE SORCERER AND THE WHITE SNAKE & AT THE GATE OF THE GHOST - April 30th, 2013
- Early Bird registration for TCEC, KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY, Shaolin Special 2013 ezine articles & THE FOUR - April 17th, 2013
- Kung Fu Tai Chi's The Shaolin Special 2013, G.I. Joe & The Great Magician - April 2nd, 2013
- Kung Fu Tai Chi's MAR+APR cover story, Jackie Chan's disciple Jack Tu & Bangkok Revenge - March 15th, 2013