Tiger Claw factories receive ISO certification
In 2009, the US Consumers Product Safety Commission required all companies to follow basic CPSIA requirements for all children’s products. These laws were due to the backlash against lead-tainted products and to ensure the safety of our children. For Tiger Claw, it was important to go beyond these basic CPSIA requirements. We are pleased to inform our customers that our factories have also been ISO compliant since August 2008. The ISO, the International Organization for Standardization, created a set of “standards to ensure desirable characteristics of products and services such as quality, environmental friendliness, safety, reliability, efficiency and interchangeability.” Receiving ISO certification informs consumers not only that our products are safe for our children, but also that they are made ethically and are environmentally sound.
Tiger Claw is proud of our factories for going above and beyond to obtain this certification in advance of its being required. Now you can buy and use Tiger Claw products knowing that Tiger Claw continues to stress the importance of quality.
Last 5 posts by gene
- Enzan: The Far Mountain & The Jewels of Southern Shaolin: Quanzhou - September 19th, 2014
- An NYC Retrospective, KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY 2014 & Dukkha Unloaded - September 12th, 2014
- Tiger Claw Parking Lot Sale! Saturday SEP 6, 2014 10AM-2PM - August 22nd, 2014
- Expendables 3 & The Protector 2 - August 22nd, 2014
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Tiger Claw Elite Championships 2014 & Bushido Man - August 11th, 2014