Tiger Claw factories receive ISO certification
In 2009, the US Consumers Product Safety Commission required all companies to follow basic CPSIA requirements for all children’s products. These laws were due to the backlash against lead-tainted products and to ensure the safety of our children. For Tiger Claw, it was important to go beyond these basic CPSIA requirements. We are pleased to inform our customers that our factories have also been ISO compliant since August 2008. The ISO, the International Organization for Standardization, created a set of “standards to ensure desirable characteristics of products and services such as quality, environmental friendliness, safety, reliability, efficiency and interchangeability.” Receiving ISO certification informs consumers not only that our products are safe for our children, but also that they are made ethically and are environmentally sound.
Tiger Claw is proud of our factories for going above and beyond to obtain this certification in advance of its being required. Now you can buy and use Tiger Claw products knowing that Tiger Claw continues to stress the importance of quality.
Last 5 posts by gene
- Celebrate World Tai Chi & Qigong Day with 24 Hours of World Peace Livestream! Win Meridian Qigong Autographed by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming! - April 28th, 2017
- INTO THE BADLANDS: Fight Camp – The 1st Chamber of the Badlands. WIN Legend of Bruce Lee Vol. 2 & Sword Master on DVD! - April 19th, 2017
- KUNG FU TAI CHI 25TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL VIP ALL ACCESS PASS - April 10th, 2017
- Grandmasters LIVE! 5/19/17 in San Jose, CA! Silk Road #17 & INTO THE BADLANDS: Women Warriors and Whitewashing! Win Legend of Bruce Lee & Survival Strong! - April 7th, 2017
- INTO THE BADLANDS & The Lost Warfare of India - March 17th, 2017