It’s not too late for Chocolate for Valentines…
Congratulations to our winners!
Save the date! On June 27th, 2009, we’ll be holding Tiger Claw’s KungFuMagazine.com Championship – at the San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, CA. Watch this site for upcoming details! We hope to see you there!
Check out the new issue of Kung Fu Tai Chi – our first Wudang Special – on the newsstands now!
You’ll find a new article by freshman contributor Bobb Maio. In Crossing the Great River to Avoid Being Double Weighted, Maio shares some personal insights on this foundation concept. Action master Luc Besson brings A-list actor Liam Neeson to the screen in the critically-acclaimed TAKEN. For a taste, read TAKEN It to the Limit by Dr. Craig Reid. Also read Craig’s take on the unexpected martial masala mash-up nicknamed CC2C in CHANDNI CHOWK TO CHINA: From White Castle to Golden Palace. In the wake of our 10th Annual Shaolin Special (January February 2009), there’s two Shaolin e-zine articles – the new Shaolin show in Doug Ferguson’s e-zine article Soul of Shaolin – Shaolin Comes to Broadway as well as a new Shaolin travel story by Stephan Kaliss titled My Time in China.
Last 5 posts by gene
- Rebuilding Northern Shaolin Temple, THE SORCERER AND THE WHITE SNAKE & AT THE GATE OF THE GHOST - April 30th, 2013
- Early Bird registration for TCEC, KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY, Shaolin Special 2013 ezine articles & THE FOUR - April 17th, 2013
- Kung Fu Tai Chi's The Shaolin Special 2013, G.I. Joe & The Great Magician - April 2nd, 2013
- Kung Fu Tai Chi's MAR+APR cover story, Jackie Chan's disciple Jack Tu & Bangkok Revenge - March 15th, 2013
- Muay Thai Warrior, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Journey to the West & Martial Arts in Education - March 1st, 2013