It’s not too late for Chocolate for Valentines…
Congratulations to our winners!
Save the date! On June 27th, 2009, we’ll be holding Tiger Claw’s KungFuMagazine.com Championship – at the San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, CA. Watch this site for upcoming details! We hope to see you there!
Check out the new issue of Kung Fu Tai Chi – our first Wudang Special – on the newsstands now!
You’ll find a new article by freshman contributor Bobb Maio. In Crossing the Great River to Avoid Being Double Weighted, Maio shares some personal insights on this foundation concept. Action master Luc Besson brings A-list actor Liam Neeson to the screen in the critically-acclaimed TAKEN. For a taste, read TAKEN It to the Limit by Dr. Craig Reid. Also read Craig’s take on the unexpected martial masala mash-up nicknamed CC2C in CHANDNI CHOWK TO CHINA: From White Castle to Golden Palace. In the wake of our 10th Annual Shaolin Special (January February 2009), there’s two Shaolin e-zine articles – the new Shaolin show in Doug Ferguson’s e-zine article Soul of Shaolin – Shaolin Comes to Broadway as well as a new Shaolin travel story by Stephan Kaliss titled My Time in China.
Last 5 posts by gene
- Philip Ng exclusive extras, Doctor Strange & Call of Heroes - December 5th, 2016
- SDAFF 2016, International Shaolin Wushu Festival, Reign of Assassins & The Lost Bladesman - November 1st, 2016
- Digital edition of Kung Fu Tai Chi (Nov+Dec 2016), the Silk Road & The Book on Immediate Self-Defense - October 14th, 2016
- 2016 Tiger Claw Elite Championships, Tai Chi Chuan Martial Applications & The Dynamic Power of Southern Shaolin Kung Fu - October 7th, 2016
- KUNG FU TAI CHI 25TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL is May 19-21, 2017 in San Jose, CA - October 4th, 2016