It’s not too late for Chocolate for Valentines…
Congratulations to our winners!
Save the date! On June 27th, 2009, we’ll be holding Tiger Claw’s KungFuMagazine.com Championship – at the San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, CA. Watch this site for upcoming details! We hope to see you there!
Check out the new issue of Kung Fu Tai Chi – our first Wudang Special – on the newsstands now!
You’ll find a new article by freshman contributor Bobb Maio. In Crossing the Great River to Avoid Being Double Weighted, Maio shares some personal insights on this foundation concept. Action master Luc Besson brings A-list actor Liam Neeson to the screen in the critically-acclaimed TAKEN. For a taste, read TAKEN It to the Limit by Dr. Craig Reid. Also read Craig’s take on the unexpected martial masala mash-up nicknamed CC2C in CHANDNI CHOWK TO CHINA: From White Castle to Golden Palace. In the wake of our 10th Annual Shaolin Special (January February 2009), there’s two Shaolin e-zine articles – the new Shaolin show in Doug Ferguson’s e-zine article Soul of Shaolin – Shaolin Comes to Broadway as well as a new Shaolin travel story by Stephan Kaliss titled My Time in China.
Last 5 posts by gene
- Heart of a Dog, Into the Badlands, the Creation of Wing Chun, Suffragette, San Diego Asian Film Festival & Fundamental Iron Skills - November 16th, 2015
- Silk Road, THE CREATION OF WING CHUN & FIGHT LIKE A PHYSICIST - October 30th, 2015
- Beng Kiam, Silk Road & Tai Chi Sword DVD sweepstakes - October 16th, 2015
- 2015 Tiger Claw Elite Championships & KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY, Silk Road, Form Practice & Ip Man Style Wing Chun - October 2nd, 2015
- Chen Qingzhou, Dolph Lundgren, the Bald Eagle, the Silk Road and Standing Qigong - September 24th, 2015