It’s not too late for Chocolate for Valentines…
Congratulations to our winners!
Save the date! On June 27th, 2009, we’ll be holding Tiger Claw’s KungFuMagazine.com Championship – at the San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, CA. Watch this site for upcoming details! We hope to see you there!
Check out the new issue of Kung Fu Tai Chi – our first Wudang Special – on the newsstands now!
You’ll find a new article by freshman contributor Bobb Maio. In Crossing the Great River to Avoid Being Double Weighted, Maio shares some personal insights on this foundation concept. Action master Luc Besson brings A-list actor Liam Neeson to the screen in the critically-acclaimed TAKEN. For a taste, read TAKEN It to the Limit by Dr. Craig Reid. Also read Craig’s take on the unexpected martial masala mash-up nicknamed CC2C in CHANDNI CHOWK TO CHINA: From White Castle to Golden Palace. In the wake of our 10th Annual Shaolin Special (January February 2009), there’s two Shaolin e-zine articles – the new Shaolin show in Doug Ferguson’s e-zine article Soul of Shaolin – Shaolin Comes to Broadway as well as a new Shaolin travel story by Stephan Kaliss titled My Time in China.
Last 5 posts by gene
- FREE DVD with Kung Fu Tai Chi subscription! Plus Ray Park & the Silk Road - July 15th, 2016
- Subscribe to Kung Fu Tai Chi NOW and get a FREE DVD! - July 12th, 2016
- James Hong on KUNG FU PANDA 3 - June 30th, 2016
- Win KUNG FU PANDA 3 & ALI VS. INOKI! Training at Shaolin and Fumio Demura on THE REAL MIYAGI - June 27th, 2016
- Tiger Claw Elite Championships, JULY+AUGUST 2016 Kung Fu Tai Chi, & win Kong Han Cho Kun - June 7th, 2016