TC Media Partners with Breakthrough Interactive Group
FREMONT, CA—Tiger Claw recently announced a partnership between sister company TC Media International and Breakthrough Interactive Group. TC Media, publisher of Kung Fu Tai Chi, will join forces with BIG, owner of the Martial Arts Channel, to support marketing and promotional initiatives in the martial arts industry through internet television, martial arts schools and live events.
“We’re very excited to be partnering with Breakthrough,” said Gigi Oh, head of TC media. “Breakthrough has proposed many promising projects, and TC Media is always eager to explore the frontier of martial arts promotion. We are very hopeful that the co-operation of the two companies can take the martial arts to the next level on the Internet and beyond.”
“This partnership is a win-win for both companies,” said Tony Cort, CEO and founder of BIG. “TC Media International Inc. is a leader in the martial arts field with specialization in equipment and apparel manufacturing and distribution, magazine publishing, training DVDs, and more. This partnership will be advantageous for the entire industry and martial artists worldwide.”
—Black Belt, January 2008.
Last 5 posts by Justin
- Shaolin Kenpo Master's Seminar with Great Grandmaster Ralph Castro - January 28th, 2015
- Remembering Lou Reed, 1942-2013 - October 28th, 2013
- Another Test - January 17th, 2013
- Get Your Claws on Some CASH! - January 21st, 2010
- Real Fighters Wear Pink! Tiger Claw joins the fight against breast cancer. - October 1st, 2009